Dr Nagy and June are heading to San Antonio, TX, to attend the 4th Int’l Symposium on Occupant Behavior (OB-19) [3/13—3/15]. Topics of this high profile symposium include
- Human building interactions
- Personalized comfort and building controls
- Modeling and simulation of occupant behavior based on big data
- Occupant-centric building controls
- Integrate occupant modeling into building design process
- Case studies of occupant-centric modelling, design, and operations
OB-19 also serves as 2nd expert meeting for the 2nd IEA-EBC Annex 79, in which IEL is co-leading Subtask 4: Development and demonstration of occupant-centric building controls.