CISBAT 2019 – International Scientific Conference
4-6 September 2019, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland
Climate Resilient Cities – Energy Efficiency & Renewables in the Digital Era
Focused on energy efficiency and the use of renewables in the built environment, CISBAT offers a dynamic international platform for scientific exchange in fields ranging from nanostructured materials for renewable energy applications to urban energy systems.
The call for papers for CISBAT 2019 is now open. You are warmly invited to submit an abstract by 15 January 2019. Learn more!
- Smart materials for building envelopes (micro- and nanotechnologies)
- Climate resilient buildings (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting & electric lighting (human centric & green lighting)
- Human & building interaction (user centered systems, behavioral aspects)
- Building simulation & ICT (design, optimisation, analysis) – IBPSA special session
- Renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Smart buildings & districts (predictive & adaptive control)
- Data driven methods for the built environment (regional planning, big data and machine learning)
- Urban climate modelling (building energy demand, outdoor comfort, urban planning)
- Distributed energy systems (urban energy hubs)
CISBAT is a scientific conference organised for the 15th time by the Solar Energy and Building Physics Lab (LESO-PB) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL). Academic partners of the conference are renowned scientists from University of Cambridge and MIT as well as the Swiss Competence Center for Energy Research “Future Energy Efficient Buildings & Districts” and the Swiss chapter of the International Building Performance Simulation Association IBPSA, backed by a strong international scientific committee.
CISBAT 2019 invites contributions on research and technological development as well as on particularly innovative case studies.
You are warmly invited to submit a 450 to 600 word summary of your work, clearly structured with a description of 1. topic and aim, 2. scientific methodology and 3. results, by 15 January 2019 through the online submission form.
All authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper to be published in a CISBAT 2019 special issue of IOP’s Journal of Physics Conference Series, an open access publication indexed by Scopus.
Further details are available under www.cisbat.org